Ideal for usage in kennels and catteries.
- Contains an effective broad-spectrum disinfectant.
- Contains a broad spectrum disinfectant approved for use in veterinary environments.
- Neutral Smell.
- Destroys bacteria and odours instantly at the source.
- Safe to animals paws – does NOT contain phenols, bleaches or pine oils.
- Leaves bedding and housing clean fresh and infection free.
- Can be used on to clean your pets personal hygiene equipment, including feeding bowls etc.
- Ideal for foot baths, disinfectant mats and AstroTurf
[expand title=”Directions for use”]
Kennel safe can be used to clean and disinfect all surfaces which come into contact with animals. The application will be dependent on the desired effect of the product and the product should be pre-diluted using the information below before use.
Remove animals before cleaning. Apply by mopping, spraying, brushing or wiping onto surfaces. Allow product to remain in contact with surfaces for at least two minutes. Rinsing is optional for most surfaces. Rinse feeding bowls and equipment thoroughly after application.
Deodorising: Dilute with up to 60 parts water – Contact time 2 minutes.