We are the only company who can show you our plant where we actually process Fresh Salmon; . . . this is what helps make Kronch the number one cold pressed Salmon Oil sold worldwide.
Recognised as one of the most important parts of a puppy’s diet, stimulating bone density growth and ligament structure, Kronch’s cold pressed Salmon Oil also prevent water from penetrating the coat which can lead to cold, and in extreme cases symptoms of hypothermia. Did you know, it’s the key ingredient in keeping Huskies and Sled dogs alive and warm whilst sleeping under the snow.
Insufficient amounts of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids can develop deficiency based diseases, including:
- Poor immune system
- Poor coat: Dry and Broken Fur
- Increased shedding
- Poor wound healing
- Poor growth
- Poor renal function
- Liver disorders
Benefits of Salmon Oil For Dogs?
- Kronch Salmon Oil is perfect for dogs and cats with skin and coat problem, including allergy, itchy skin, shedding, itching, dandruff and dull coat
- Using Kronch Salmon oil on a daily basis helps to alleviate/prevent these problems.
- Kronch Salmon Oil has an extremely positive effect on dogs and cats with gout problems
- Kronch Salmon Oil has a positive effect on dogs and cats suffering from allergies, especially those allergic to fleabites
- Kronch Salmon Oil strengthens the immune system and helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Kronch Salmon Oil also helps improve fertility
- Dogs and cats need both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Omega-3 fatty acids help strengthen the immune system, prevent cardiovascular disease and increase fertility. Many of the health enhancing properties of omega-3 are linked to the two fatty acids known as EPA and DHA, which salmon contain in abundance. These two fatty acids are found only in fish, and nowhere else in nature.
- Omega-6 fatty acids have a positive effect on skin and coat problems (including allergies, dry skin, shedding, itching, dandruff and dull coat)
What makes Kronch Salmon Oil different?
- Kronch Salmon Oil contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in just the right ratio, making it ideal as a nutritional supplement for you dog and / or cat
- Kronch Salmon is extracted by cold pressing fresh salmon at low temperatures. Cold pressing is a very gentle extraction technique, that ensures that the fatty acids do not decompose and lose their positive effects. Cold pressing also produces very concentrated salmon oil, making it more economical to use. Fish oils are commonly extracted by boiling many different types of fish. However, fish oils extracted by boiling contain many more saturated acids, and therefore do not have the same positive effects
- Kronch Salmon Oil is equipped with a practical dosage pump, that makes it both easy and hygienic to use
- Kronch Salmon Oil is produced as a pure natural product without using preservatives or artificial colouring/flavouring
- Kronch Salmon Oil is available in plastic bottles of 250 ml, 500 ml. 1000 ml and 2500 ml