- Kronch Optimal is a hypoallergenic lower protein puppy food made with easily digestible fresh Salmon and rice. It contains all the essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements needed for healthy development with the added benefit of balanced calcium levels for steady, controlled bone development.
- Kronch Optimal is ideal for whelping and lactating Bitches.
- Kronch Optimal is also suitable for youngsters. It is fed to puppies as soon as they start showing interest in solid foods, which usually happens at 5 weeks of age thru to approx 9 months.
- Kronch Optimal has a very positive effect on your puppies development and helps produce a solid bone density along with maximum muscle, eye and coat development.
- Kronch Optimal helps to prevent allergies, hair loss, scratching, dull coat, dandruff and dry skin and as with all Kronch feeds give your dog that healthy and vibrant coat.
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by the concentrate of rich Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and the inclusion of the worlds number one fresh Salmon Oil
- Global Food of the year for the last three years running.
Fresh Salmon, Salmon Meal, rice, maize, barley, Pork Fat, blood meal, brewer’s yeast, Beet Pulp, lecithin, garlic, vitamins and minerals.
Nutritional content per 100g
- Energy 1535 kj/365 kcal
- Crude protein 26 g
- Crude fat 17 g
- Crude fiber 3 g
- Crude ash 9 g
Calcium (Ca) 0,85 g Sodium (Na) 0,3 g Phosphorus (P) 0,85 g Magnesium (Mg) 0,2 g Potassium (K) 0,6 g Iron (Fe) 17,9 mg Zink (Zn) 10,6 mg Cobber (Cu) 0,4 mg Manganese (Mn) 1,0 mg Iodine (I) 0,1 mg Cobalt (Co) 0,002 mg Selenium (Se) 0,07 mg
Additives per 100g
- Vitamin A 1200 i.e.
- Vitamin D3 60 i.e.
- Vitamin E (Alpha-tocopherol) 15,0 mg
- Vitamin B1 0,30 mg
- Vitamin B2 0,64 mg
- Vitamin B6 0,30 mg
- Niacin 3,3 mg
- D-Pantothenic acid 3,3 mg
- Vitamin B12 2,0 mg
- Choline 50,0 mg
- Folic acid 0,1 mg
- Biotin 0,06 mg
- Vitamin C 5,5 mg